Monday, February 25, 2008

Our week in review.....



No, it hasn't been updated lately....I got hit with the flu and a sinus infection so it was not a good week. (Or maybe it was trying to potty train Molly that made me sick)...Trevor had a trip to CA with work, Grandma came and helped out for a few days with the kids (thank goodness, because when Mommy is sick....the only happiness was Grandma coming!) Trevor got back Friday morning to more snow, the kids were only in school on Tues. & Thurs. last week. So there was lots of snow for Grandma to shovel and lots of sledding going on after Daddy got home. But finally this weekend I got out of the house for the first time in a week (other than 2 trips to the doctor's office/those don't count) and went to Wilmington, OH to an all day scrap. 1300 scrappers were there...crazy! But I added a couple of the pages I did so you can see them. This week has got to be better. Trevor is traveling to Atlanta but only for one night and the weather is warmer so hopefully spring is coming soon.

No comments: