
As I sit here and watch the snow come down....we are getting hammered today and tomorrow, (they are saying around 10 inches) I wonder if spring is going to come? I thought we were done with the snow. The kids went to school but were sent home at noon. They have used all of their snow days up so I was glad that they went long enough to count it a day. The snow plows came through once but you can't tell where they plowed anymore. Trevor is wanting to go out, but I am thinking it is warm and cozy inside. But Mommy will bundle everyone up and go out for the kids sake (and Trevor's too) and then we will come in and enjoy the potato soup that is in the crock pot. Happy Winter! Off to freeze! lol


1 comment:
We didn't get a flake here but they did South of us. I want some of your potato soup! Yum!
Post a Comment