Friday, April 18, 2008

Earthquake?

I woke up to a slight shaking this morning. At first I thought Ben was maybe there kinda shaking the bed that he needed something. No one was there. I sat up, it was about 5:40 am. I wondered if Trevor was shaking, no just sleeping? I debated on getting up to make sure everything was alright downstairs.......then it stopped. Almost like a vibration from the washing machine off balance or from some kind of explosion. Then I hear it was an earthquake and lots of others around felt it too. Not what I thought at all! Strange feeling!

3 comments:

Christy said...

What? Is that something that happens in Ohio?

sthanlon said...

Never before that my neighbor knew of. The earthquake was in Illinois but was felt in Chicago, St. Louis, Cincinnati.

Kay said...

Earthquake?!?!? Now, that's something that should wake EVERYONE up, I would think. How strange! I thought I would check in on you and didn't expect to see that. ha. Take care, She She!
Kay