The tonsils and adenoids are gone!! They both did great. Played before and acted so relaxed. Better than I was. I didn't like the putting to sleep part at all. When we got to go into recovery to see Rachel (she went first)...she was sitting half up, eating a popsicle. We couldn't believe it! Ben isn't doing as well, felt nauseous and his coloring isn't as good but seems to be better now that we are home. They are both on the couch and watching a movie. Liquids only today but tomorrow they can eat what they want. They are already wanting other things. They haven't eaten since last night so I am sure they are hungry but they are loving the flavor ice.
Keep praying for a easy recovery. All the meds were called in from the nurses. Doctors and Nurses.... they were all so great. Said they would take Ben and Rachel any day!! The cutest thing was that Ben wanted to be with Rachel after he woke up so they moved their beds together and they were side by side then. Laying...just looking at each other.
"Aunt Susan" came up from Louisville and will stay until tonight. Molly is with Aunt Maureen and Daddy is going to the pharmacy so I gotta get back to my sweet kids!
IHGB #399: Netflix Christmas Movie Reviews with Stephanie
-
Hello, everyone! It’s that time of year when Stephanie and I get together
to discuss our favorite Christmas movies! But this year, we are focusing on
Net...
7 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment