My sister Tammy, lost her husband last Sunday and it was a shock to all of us. Please keep her in your prayers. I have been with her since it happened and came back home last night. As glad as I was to see my kids, it was really hard to leave her. Please pray for her strength to get through this difficult time and for his family as well.
We did a slide show at the funeral of some pics of his life and if you would like to see it just click on the link below and once there, hit movie to the right. The obituary is there as well.
http://www.mem.com/Story.aspx?ID=2639248
IHGB #399: Netflix Christmas Movie Reviews with Stephanie
-
Hello, everyone! It’s that time of year when Stephanie and I get together
to discuss our favorite Christmas movies! But this year, we are focusing on
Net...
7 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment