Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Ben & Rachel

Today my sweet little babies turn 8! They are having a friend party tomorrow at Run, Jump & Play but Molly won't get to go now. They are excited about that in the morning since they have a 4 day weekend and no school. They will of course want Mexican for dinner so we will do take out tonight. They neither one really like cake so I am going to make choc. covered strawberries for them. Grandma and Grandpa are coming down to surprise them today too. Then they are going to stay with Molly in the morning while we take them to their party. Trevor took them lunch to school today and treats for this afternoon with their class. They asked me last night at what time exactly do they turn 8. So I tell them 10:56 and 10:57 am. So as they kissed me goodbye this morning they said, "when you see us after school we won't be 7 anymore...we will be 8." Oh, boo hoo.....8 seems so big!
I will post pics later...gotta go get those strawberries done!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Happy Birthday Ben & Rachel!

melissaepler said...

I never realized that their birthday was the same day as Alan's!

Christy said...

Is it later yet?