This past weekend Trevor was laying in Molly's bed and she says to him, "Daddy, get out of my bed!" He doesn't move...of course he is like a kid himself and loves to make them laugh! So she says is again...then tells him this, "Daddy, you have one of two choices, get out of my bed or go to timeout!" We were cracking up...do you think she has heard that before?
This morning the electricity goes off...for about 30 seconds....and my kids are all in a panic. I tell them that it just flashed and to calm down. I told them, just think what it is like for your cousin's Grace & Paul in Arkansas who have not had electricity in over a week. Rachel looks at me and says, "oh, well if you ours goes out again at least my toothbrush and lantern will work."
They are out today for another snow day. We got snow again yesterday afternoon and all night. I'd say 5 or 6 inches but some places got 8.....so who knows. They are playing peacefully in the basement playroom...and are playing school with Molly. No wonder she is so smart!
IHGB #399: Netflix Christmas Movie Reviews with Stephanie
-
Hello, everyone! It’s that time of year when Stephanie and I get together
to discuss our favorite Christmas movies! But this year, we are focusing on
Net...
7 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment