Monday, February 22, 2010

Kids!

The latest big news is that Molly had her first friend sleepover! Abbi (a friend and neighbor who is in 1st grade) got to spend the night here while her brother spent the night with Ben. Molly thought she was something! For a week after this, she asked every day if Abbi could come back for another sleepover. Although Ben & Rachel won't stay anywhere yet, Molly will be our girl that goes and never looks back...I think we are in trouble!
Fun times when cousins come and spend the night. Molly, Will, Ben, Calla and Rachel. They have such fun together but I have to say that Calla and Ben are pretty funny when they get together. She loves him and he adores her! So different than with how he is with Molly sometimes! lol
I just love this picture of Ben and Rachel. It was taken at the family birthday party. I hope they love each other as much when they are 19 as they do when they are 9! Best Friends for sure!

No comments: