Monday, August 9, 2010

Summer Seems to Fly! :(

Okay, yes....I know I have been a bad blogger this summer. Here's the latest picture of the kids that I took across the street in front of the golf course. We had our picture made for the church directory and I wanted to snap a few pictures on them on our way back home.
I can not believe it is August already! Where did the summer go? We were a busy family. Summer camps (track, tennis, soccer & art), then lots of swimming, we had our nephew (Will) for a week, a trip to Arkansas, doing a big clean out of the unfinished basement/garage sale (not a lot of fun..but so glad to have it done!) and now soccer practices have started for the upcoming season. So our life is about to get even busier! All three kids are playing & Trevor will be with them for practices & games! Asst. to Ben's team & Coaching Rachel & Molly's teams. Yes...My Molly is old enough to play fall soccer! She is so excited, I can't even tell you how happy she was getting ready for her first practice last week. The cutest thing and I did get the camera out for that, so I will post some of the pictures with this post. She was on cloud 99 and couldn't wait! And as fun as it is for them, it sometimes gets stressful with meals & not being home eating together as a family! Someone always has a practice or a game and those nights of all eating at the same time are few and far between! But as you can see, Trevor is the best Daddy in the world and I am so lucky to have him!

Off to soccer practice!

1 comment:

billy Mc said...

So glad you commented on Mary Beth, Alex & Maelea's blog :) Now we can see your precious little family's happenings & accomplishments. Enjoy & relish every single moment :)
Stacey & Danny
aka Pippo & Pappy