
So a couple of weeks ago Ben and Rachel went back to school and at the end of the first day, I told Molly how good she was and that I was really proud of how good she was all day. Her comment back to me was, "Finally, some alone time!" Needless to say, I think she has liked having some special attention and Mommy time! We have done some fun things: Like above when we went to Kings Island and rode everything she wanted with no lines to wait in.

Soccer Time! This is the first year that she is old enough to play and boy was she ever so happy running around out there. The smile on her face was there the entire game!

This week we did a couple of fun things too. Like meeting Aunt Reenie yesterday at the outlet mall for the day and having a girls lunch. Then today we met a friend, Lauren and her baby Hunter at the park. The weather was so nice and after playing at the park and walking the trail we all had lunch together at Molly's pick, Red Robin. We even took a little nap together after we got home. This girl doesn't nap but we have done that twice in the last couple weeks.

Next week my girl starts preschool and I will be missing her every afternoon, Monday through Thursday for 2 1/2 hours. We have had a fun couple of weeks. I love this little princess!
No comments:
Post a Comment