
Last week, I left Trevor in care of the kids and headed to St. Louis for 3 days. I got some free time with my dear friend Debbie and we watched her son, Kyle play in the Great Lakes Regional. He is a senior at Drury University in Missouri and I love to watch him when ever I get a chance. And anytime he is close to Ohio, Trevor & I try to see him play so this was an added bonus trip for me. Hopefully he will be back somewhere in the area next spring before he finishes his senior season. The team was in 2nd place after the first round but came back the second day and tied for 1st in the 15 team field. Pretty exciting golf round! Way to go Kyle! The course was beautiful and the weather was perfect! These are a few of my favorite shots that day.

No comments:
Post a Comment