The Gertz Family are friends of ours from IN but are in process of moving to NY. (we were hoping for GA...maybe someday!) Lucky for us they had a family wedding the first weekend in June so they got to come for the day and swim with the kids...and did my kids ever LOVE that!!! Thought it was great they had someone to play with in the pool! Twins, Cory & Eric were my first Kindergarten students when I taught with Susan in KY & now they have finished a year of college! (& Tyler graduated from Purdue) Boy....do I feel old! Surely they turned out to be such great young men because of that early education! :)
IHGB #399: Netflix Christmas Movie Reviews with Stephanie
-
Hello, everyone! It’s that time of year when Stephanie and I get together
to discuss our favorite Christmas movies! But this year, we are focusing on
Net...
7 months ago


1 comment:
Wonderful pictures, and the pool looks great! Happy summer.
Post a Comment