
Look at these cute kids! Today was career day at school. Of course Rachel wanted to be a nurse like Grandma and help people. Ben wanted to be a Geologist and dig in the dirt for treasure!
When asked where they would work Rachel put down at a hospital where I will help people feel better and Ben puts....where there is dirt! lol
Last week was there ENT appointment at Children's. They will both have their tonsils and adenoids out on June 19th. Back to back surgeries. Just one bad thing...Grandma won't be able to help me. They will be in Ireland but we didn't want to wait until July and that was our only option so we took it. Although I was more upset about that than the surgery itself...I am preparing myself that it will be a long week and that they will only want Mommy! Hopefully we won't have to go through 6 months and 6 times with strep anymore!
Saturday was the Stonebrook Neighborhood Garage Sale. The last time we sold all the baby things....Molly happened....(I don't think that will happen again) ........and as hard as it was to part with the stroller, infant carrier, bassinet, etc....it feels good to have all that behind us and out of here! It was a busy week! I did not price one thing until after 1 on Friday. Not to mention last week was field day at school, swim lessons, ballet, end of year teacher project....I am glad it is over and that this is the last week of school!
Plus we made over $950.00. Yeah!


No comments:
Post a Comment