It's got to be a better week....Rachel got to go back to school today...was finally fever free yesterday. After the scare she gave us last week...her fever got to 107..she was shaking all over, couldn't even hardly walk. It was so scary. Luckily Trevor was home for lunch and after talking to the nurse and putting her in the bath he carried her out of here and back to the doctor while I stayed with Ben & Molly. That was not fun. She is finally better though...and the visit to the ENT can't come soon enough for me. Of course Molly woke up all stopped up and Ben's allergies are so bad...but in the big scheme of things...really this is nothing. We know a five year old here (Kortney, we are praying for you) and she has an inoperable brain tumor. She will start chemo soon, so please keep her in your prayers!
On the way to school they heard on the radio that there were 9 tornadoes in Arkansas and got very worried about their friends. They start counting all their friends...and said, "Mommy we have more than 9 friends we are worried about there." I said, "I don't think any of your friends got hurt" and they told me that we had better go see to make sure. SO cute! They miss you guys!!! Hopefully later in the summer we will get to make a trip.
But as far as today.... if we eat Mexican today then it will be a good day...yum....yum!
Happy Margarita Day!!
IHGB #399: Netflix Christmas Movie Reviews with Stephanie
-
Hello, everyone! It’s that time of year when Stephanie and I get together
to discuss our favorite Christmas movies! But this year, we are focusing on
Net...
7 months ago


4 comments:
Glad to hear that Rachel is doing better! I heard about her fever and emergency trip to the Dr. Scary!
Remember way back when - both eating at La Huerta when we barely knew each other???
Christy,
That is so funny...I thought about that yesterday and that is why I had to go have a big margarita for you! lol
Post a Comment