
My sweet little "baby" girl started kindergarten this morning. Where did the time go? She was sooo excited about going and loves her teacher. I think she is going to have a great year! Even though I am missing her already! :(

How cute is this group of kids! We are so fortunate that our friends we met while living in Bentonville, AR (when we were there before Ohio and the parents are actually Molly's Godparents) & are moving her from Seattle and will be living just a few miles away and the kids are all in the same school and Rachel & Ella even in the same class. So as my first babies head off to 5th grade and my youngest off to kindergarten...reality hasn't set in yet....next week may be a different story. The staff has been so welcoming. I think we are in the right place!
No comments:
Post a Comment